Pearce & Associates
Online Only Auctions, Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Land, Business Liquidations, General & Estate, Other
Thursday, June 29 @ 1:00 pm central time - Thursday, June 29 @ 1:00pm central time Central
ESTATE Auction - (17) Lots Desoto Falls
Desoto Falls Park
Online Only Auction
(7) Waterfront lots on Little River at Desoto Falls and (10) off water lots in Mentone, AL.
Pearce & Associates
P.O. Box 1864
Alabaster, AL 35007
Birmingham * Tuscaloosa * Huntsville * Anniston * Montgomery
Penscacola * Dothan * Gulf Shores/Orange Beach * Mobile * Biloxi
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
8719 Hwy 53
Toney, AL 35773
PUBLIC ESTATE AUCTION! Online Bidding Only.
(7) Waterfront Lots & (10) off water lots located in the Desoto Falls Park Subdivision next to Desoto Falls State Park in historic Mentone, Alabama. You can bid on individual lots, combinations or in its entirety through the Pearce & Associates/MarkNet Alliance Ultimate Choice bidding platform. This gives every bidder an opportunity to purchase the lot or lots their are interested in. Quoting the State Park Manager, "This appears to be a once in a lifetime opportunity!". An incredible opportunity for builder/developers or individuals! This property is being sold for an estate.
Also selling a spectacular 100 year old Stone House located on the Bluff of the mountain with 2.5 acres and another 3.6 acre tract located accross from the house. These properties are part of the same estate and have been in the family for over 4 generations. Please view and bid on that auction from our home page!
* All of the lots appear to be level and ready to build! The waterfront lots have a rustic fence at the road with large shade trees and virtually no underbrush because the late owner has maintaned it for years!
* (1) Waterfront lot includes a boat house with living quarters built above it. All waterfront lots are located on the beautiful Little River.
* (6) additional waterfront lots on Little River. Paved road frontage.
* (10) Off water lots.
All lots have City water available and power. (6) of the waterfront lots have paved road frontage. The other lots have nice gravel roads. NO RESTRICTIONS OR CONVENANTS!
Check back as we are preparing the bidding catalog for your participation. A complete survey will be posted along with photos, video's, terms and conditions and a property information package. You will be able to bid on single tracts and combinations in this online auction!